Sunday, May 10, 2009

Fun Weekend

It has been a fun weekend. Jer and I got to go out on a date friday night (it's about time!) We went to dinner and a Peter Brienholt concert. So fun!!! On saturday we invited a couple to go with us to Savior of the World. Our stake and three others joined in to make this happen. They did a great job. I appreciate all the time and talent that went into that. Two nights kids free, wow that was amazing!!! We don't get to do that often, I did miss them!! Then today- Mother's Day. What a beautiful day, the sun was shinning!!! My kids drew me pictures. Jer made me a scrapbook page of the kids, he did a really good job on it!! We finally got Kylie to get up on the stand and sing with the Primary. It was a pround moment to see her all grown up. Maybe next time Hailey will be brave enough to go too!! After a yummy dinner we went for a bike ride on the Jordan River trail. The kids were able to see ducks and lots of birds. It was such a beautiful ride!! So altogether a fun day!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I'm glad you got to have some time with your hubby away from the kids! We all need that sometimes! Happy late Mother's Day too!

    ReplyDelete